Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Buns

I know I'm so very late posting this, but I forgot to do it on Friday and time has gotten away from me. So happy late Easter everyone.

These two cuties are the Easter gifts I made for my two cuties, my nephews Cameron and Alex. Here they are from the other side:I wanted to give them something that wasn't candy and I saw some bunnies like these on another blog so I stole the idea. Unfortunately, compared to the candy that Grandma gave them, my bunnies were no big deal. But that's all right, once the M&Ms are all gone, the bunnies will still be there.

Here are some shots of the wonder boys since they're just so darn cute. This is Cameron "The Egg Hunter" with my Grandma (who will be turning 89 next week - you go Grandma!):And here's Alex "Action Jackson" who took a digger off the couch the day before Easter. He's going to be a stunt man when he grows up:Happy spring everyone!

1 comment:

Flann said...

Awwww, I'd take a bunny over candy any day!