Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy December

In case you live in Connecticut, I thought I should remind you, it's December. I know it feels like April and the extremely confused forsythia bush in my front yard is starting to flower, but really, it's December. This morning Molly and I went for a walk at 6:30, it was 62 degrees. In my car on the way to work, I sang along with "Let it Snow" on the radio. A little wishful singing. December is the only month where I feel it is acceptible to have snow on the ground. It needs to be pretty and picturesque in December, not balmy and warm. Come on snow!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, it is definitely colder today, so maybe you will get your snow soon!

Flann said...

Yeah, it really took a downward turn today-- wow!

Of course, now we have to keep our windows open while we paint so it's frosty in AND out.