Friday, February 23, 2007

Photo Friday

Since all I am thinking about these days is getting a new car and trying not to get sick, I thought I'd spare you the lame stories and instead share some pictures. Above is a shot of my back yard view this morning. And below are some beautiful trees in my front yard. Ahh, so pretty you almost forget it's nasty cold and your shoes are filled with slush.
And this is my mighty dog playing in the snow last week as some sweet sledding was taking place in the back yard. Molly does like to sled, but she's suffering from a little cabin fever and needed to burn some puppy energy by chasing the sled, and sticks, and squirrels, and her tail...And finally, our fearless guard dog watching over us as the sun goes down on another cold winter day.

2 comments:

Flann said...

She looks like she's imitating Jimmy's famous picture in that first one. :)

Amanda said...

Now that's a pup who is having a good time!