Thursday, March 02, 2006

How Do I Ever Get Out of the House


When I get this look every time I put my coat on.

It's says "I know, you're leaving without me, right? How could you? You're leaving me here ALL ALONE? No, the cat doesn't count, she won't play with me and she's too small to snuggle with. Can't I go with you? You know, you might as well just beat me if you're just going to abandon me like this. How could you?"

She's perfected it. Does she practice in the mirror when we're at work.

Here it is again:

This is the look I got this morning. She knows how to break my heart, that little booger. And this morning when I was so cold and tired and wanted nothing more than to climb back into bed and blow off work, she had to give me the puppy eyes while snuggled into the fleece blanket.

She's probably going through the trash at this very moment to get back at me...

1 comment:

Flann said...

You're stronger than I am. Look at those eyes!