Monday, March 27, 2006

More Places To Buy My Stuff (cause I know that's what you all want)

Link
Da-da da-d-da-daaaa! An exciting post announcing the opening of my new Etsy store located here: http://lgaumond.etsy.com Woo-hoo! What's that you say? A what store? Let me explain...

Etsy is a place to sell handcrafts of all sorts where a person like me can have a little store and sell things to nice people like you without having to program a shopping cart and update my webpage constantly. Yes, it's all about me. So go, shop, enjoy like crazy! Check back often, I think I might try to sell all sorts of fun stuff on there if it goes well. I might even have a few tie-dyed onesies left in the closet that I could throw on there.

I was signing up for my Etsy store and one of the questions it asks is how did you find out about Etsy? How DID I find it? Well, I'm not entirely sure.

You know how you can be riding in the car with a friend and you're talking about, I don't know, something that happened at work maybe, and then you stop talking and look out the window and see a street light on with moths flying around it, which makes you think of summer, which reminds you that you wanted to buy some sunless tanner, which makes you think of going to CVS, and that CVS is right next to a sushi place and then you remember that guy you were listening to on the radio who talked about mercury poisoning from sushi, an then you wonder if tuna has a lot of mercury, too and tuna makes you think of Chicken of the Sea, which of course makes you think of Jessica Simpson... then your friend asks you, (since it's been all of 10 seconds now since you stopped talking), what are you thinking about and you have to say "Jessica Simpson".

Yeah. That's how my net surfing goes. I go from one site to another following links and recommended sites and links in blogs until I'm absolutely lost and can't remember how I got to where I am. So thank you, whoever it was who had an Etsy store that I followed a link to in order to find out about Etsy. Ths announcement wouldn't be possible without you whoever you are.

So browse Etsy, there are some great shops on there, and be sure to stop by my shop every now and then!

No comments: