Monday, June 05, 2006

Lazy, Crabby, and Maybe Having a Bit of a Panic Attack

I'm feeling very lazy and very sorry about it. My friends Flannery, Amanda and Beth all pitched in and nearly drowned in this year's Relay for Life. I was a member of Team Blue Ohana last year and wanted to help out this year but wasn't able to commit and now feel really bad about not being there. I want to congratulate the ladies for being so awesome and for braving the torrential rain. You guys rock.

I'm feeling crabby... I'm not sure why. Maybe it's from the guilt. Maybe it's because Luke's home on vacation now and I had to go to work. Maybe it's worrying about our little mini-vacation this weekend. Which leads me to the panic attack...

I am worrying about the packing and the logistics of finding a place for Molly to hang for the weekend, and the things to buy and the bills to pay before we leave and the money I don't have to spend when we get there. I feel like I've been holding my breath all weekend. I was psyched when I found out that we were going, now I'm freaking out. It's a vacation, for Pete's sake! For four short days. I really need medication.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Vacations always stress me out. You will have a good time once you are on your way, I promise!

Beth said...

Don't stress. Life is too short! Enjoy your vacation, you guys deserve it...actually, I'm envious. Jay and I haven't had a vacation, in, well, forever.

Unknown said...

Stessing over where Molly was going to hang out???????