Thursday, July 20, 2006

Where Did You Go?

When my nephew Cameron was learning to string words into sentences, one of the cutest things he said was "where did you go?" Put him in his crib for a nap and you could hear him down the hall saying "where did you go?"

Well if you were wondering were I went, I'm sorry, I've been busy delaing with the heat, and losing power in the heat, and catching up on stuff I couldn't do while the power was out, and making lists and packing for this weekend becuase tomorrow afternoon, we're leaving for another MOTORCYCLE CAMPING TRIP! I used to groan when, every year, all we ever did for our vacations was go on another motorcycle camping trip, but I'm actually looking forward to this one.

This trip is to the BMW MOA 2006 International Rally in lovely Burlington, Vermont. I love Burlington - home of beautiful Lake Champlain, Magic Hat, Phish, and many hippie-types who craft and have awesome shops on Church Street. It should be fun. Plus it's always a blast to camp with the BMW guys. We camped with this group many times in New Hampshire and it's always funny to be on the way to the showers and see someone with his laptop plugged into the electrical outlet that one usually connects to an RV, then see a woman with a hairdryer, curling iron, and electric toothbrush in the ladies' room. It might be camping but it's not roughing it.

I'll take many pictures, you can be sure of that. A full recap to come next week. Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Optimistic Diva said...

missed you guys this weekend! hope you had fun - see you in Andover...

M