Thursday, September 07, 2006

Shooting at the Walls of Heartache

So last night I had a dream that I was riding my motorcycle with the stereo cranked up (side note: my real motorcycle doesn't have a stereo) and "The Warrior"- that fabulous rollerskating song from 1984 by Patty Smyth - was playing and I was rocking out. I noticed that I was being chased by brightly-colored motorcycle riders with hoods over their faces and so I maxed out the volume on the stereo and sped off with an impressive wheelie.

Then I woke up. And now I can't get that song out of my head. I can't say that I've heard it at all since 1984, but for some reason it came to me in a dream last night and now...

"Shooting at the walls of heartache, (bang, bang), I am the warrior!"

1 comment:

nico said...

omg that song totally reminds me of my brother and now i have it in my head!!!