Thursday, January 12, 2006

Very very not happy at the moment.

I am apparently still getting to know Blogger, and if you asked me, I'd say we're having a really big fight. Blogger had better apologize. I don't know what Blogger would tell you right now, but I'm sure it's all lies.

I just spent an hour typing a nice, long post with pictures of Molly, all about her impending haircut this afternoon. I was all done, I hit the spell check button and POOF! Something TERRIBLE happened. Everything disappeared. That wasn't very nice, Blogger.

I'm so sad I could cry and my back hurts too much from being away from my ice pack for too long to try to retype it all. Ug. I'll try to write it all again tomorrow with the "before" AND the "after" shots.

For now, here's what Her Scruffiness looks like today. More to come tomorrow. Now I'm going to cry. Or throw my mouse. Ug.

No comments: