Monday, August 21, 2006

Fruit Dip (with Added Addictive Qualities)

Sometimes Betty Homecrocker (as Beth likes to call me) likes to share her cooking secrets. This is one of those times. I forgot about this recipe until last week when I walked past a big display of Marshmallow Fluff on sale at the grocery store. My sister made it months ago and it was so good. I made it for a party I went to this weekend and it was even better than I had remembered. I forced myself to throw the leftovers out so as not to find myself eating it with a spoon later on. Spme people said it tasetd like cake icing - I think it tastes like heaven.

Fruit Dip

1 8oz. block of cream cheese, softened
1/2 of one large tub of Marshmallow Fluff
A few shakes of cinnamon

Put it all in a bowl and whip it with a hand mixer until it's smooth and creamy. Dip friut, your fingers, whatever into it and enjoy.

I served apple slices with it - super yummy. If you cut up apples for the dip, remember to sprinkle them with lemon juice to keep them from getting brown. Plus they give the dip an even yummier lemon icing taste.

No comments: