Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New Updates and an August Sale!

I finally got around to updating a few parts of my website last night. It's been so long since I had the time, according to the link on the Bio page, I've beed reading the same book since February. The biggest change is the Gifts page which now looks like this:

Pretty, huh? And I know, I spelled commission wrong. Trying to type while having a sneezing allergy attack - not easy. I have to fix that tonight.

I also marked down a few things on my Etsy jewelry shop, Jewelry by Lisa Gaumond.


All in-stock anklets are 50% off. You can score yourself an end-of-summer ankle bracelet for only $10. Get them while they last. There's also a brand new "Funky Francesca" charm bracelet available. Go check it out!

2 comments:

Flann said...

OMG. I think I love the white one, or the aqua one. I think one might need to come down the aisle with me...

lgaumond said...

Pick one - it's yours!