Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So Sad

I knew it wasn't going to last. 60-degree weather in January in Connecticut is unnatural, I know. But I liked it. I could go out of the house without a coat and I haven't had to shovel snow, heck, I haven't had to look at snow since last winter. Sigh...

Tomorrow night we're getting snow. We might even get 5 inches of the nasty whiteness. I know that I whined about wanting snow in December, but that's because Christmas is so much more festive with a sparkly white coating. Now that Christmas is over, I'm ready for spring!

Let's just hope that the weathermen are wrong again and maybe we won't get any snow at all. Maybe it'll rain flower petals. Who knows. A girl can hope.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

If it starts raining flower petals, it's definitely the end of the world!