Monday, May 15, 2006

The Office

No, not that Office, my office! Here are the shots of my beautiful new space.

This is the computer/beading area. Please take a moment to admire Luke's beautiful built-in desk. It's everything I hoped it would be!

Here is my painting/drawing space. Much time is spent here gazing out the window, daydreaming of new things to put on paper.

And here's another shot of the beautiful desk. See, I'm on Blogger! There's still a box of desk stuff that I haven't unpacked yet, so the surface will be much more cluttered with beautiful things and it will look much homier very soon. Even now, I just love it! I wake up in the morning and just look in here because it's so pretty and so much better than it was before!

1 comment:

Flann said...

I wish I had a Luke to make my office pretty! You did inspire me to make some effort to fix up mine, though ...